Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Security Alert. Your accounts were hacked by a criminal group.

Hello!

I am a professional coder and I hacked your device's OS when you visited adult website.
I've been watching your activity for a couple of months.

If you don't understand what I am talking about I can explain...
My trojan malware lets me get access to my victim's system. It is multiplatform software with hVNC that can be installed on phones, PC and even TV OS...
It doesn't have any AV's detects because it is encrypted and can't be detected becaause I update it's signatures every 4 hour.
I can turn on your camera, save your logs and do everything that I want and you won't notice anything.

Now I have all your contacts, sm data and all logs from chats for the latest 2 months but it is not very useful without something that can spoil your reputation...
I recorded your masturbation and the video that you watched. It was disgusting.

I can destroy your life by sending this stuff to everybody you know.
If you want me to delete this stuff and avoid any problems you have to send $1000 to my bitcoin address: 1AREpqsjCtQ9UU9q5Kk8QXmje15m3dxcYi


If you don't know how to buy bitcoins use Google, there are a lot of manuals about using, spending and buying this cryptocurrency.

You have 50 hours from now to complete the payment.
I have a notification that you are reading this message... TIME HAS GONE.

Don't try to respond because this email address is generated.
Don't try to complain because this and my bitcoin address can't be tracked down.

If I notice that you shared this message everybody will receive your data.
Bye!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for your post, I look for such article along time, today i find it finally. this post give me lots of advise it is very useful for me. Old Gmail Accounts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a very useful article. Very interesting to read this article.I would like to thank you for the efforts you had made for writing this awesome article. nungmunhd

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete